Monday, February 21, 2011

Cirrus Clouds, 19"x25"

I've decided I'm finally done with this one. It will be be in the cover of the invitations to the exhibit.

There was a lonely, bare tree in the middle of the field, but I removed it to intensify the feeling of big sky and long expanses of land, so typical of the area. Actually, the truth is that I did not feel like dealing with bare branches at a time when I'm in a hurry. There! It's so easy to justify our actions...

Next week I hope to be doing only framing, but I know a new painting will try to sneak in somehow.

Good news: I am now represented by Gallery 54 in Skaneateles!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful!

Elaine said...

Beautiful painting Adriana - it has real clarity. I'm glad you didn't put the extra tree in. And congrats on the representation - you deserve it.

Donna T said...

Really beautiful painting, Adriana! It does have the big sky look. Congrats on the gallery! That is very exciting news!!!

Adriana Meiss said...

Sarah, Elaine, Donna, Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

woow, it's very very nice.

Adriana Meiss said...

Thank you Gina!